If you want to see Ms. Davis or Mrs. Mote you have different options to let us know.
1. Ask your teacher to come see us.
2. Write us a note.
3. Ask us in person.
4. Fill out the Need to See the Counselor Form online. 

Whichever way you decide to let us know, we will do our best to see you as soon as possible!